We offer a full spectrum of hemp analyses
Hemp with a total THC content of less than 1% is considered not to be psychotropic and can also be sold as a tobacco substitute. Cannabidiol (CBD) is not an anesthetic under narcotic law: Legal situation of CBD hemp Switzerland.
Since July 2018, we also offer the THC analysis with lower detection limits. This is especially important for the authorization of foods containing hemp. According to the EDI Regulation on maximum levels for Contaminants the requirements for tetrahydrocannabinol are very stringent.
We offer the analysis for the following individual parameters
- CBD (CBD, CBD-A) (CBN on request)
- THC (total Δ9-THC, Δ9-THC, Δ9-THCA)
- Nicotine analysis
- Pesticide analysis (> 500 substances)
- Mycotoxin Screening
- CBD and THC
- CBD, THC and nicotine
- CBD, THC, nicotine and pesticide
- CBD, THC, nicotine, pesticide and mycotoxin
- Normal: about 10 working days
- Express: 3-5 working days (surcharge)
For the CBD, THC and nicotine analysis
- Dried flowers 10g
- Liquid 2-3 ml
- Seeds 2-5g
For pesticide analysis, about 20g are needed.
- The testing laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited for all mentioned analyzes.
- Detection limit for tobacco substitute for CBD, THC: 40 mg / kg (0.004%)
- Detection limit for foods for THC: 0.1-50 mg / kg depending on the sample matrix.
- Detection limit nicotine: 1 mg / kg (0.0001%)